Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2012!!!
I am SO excited for this year, I have so much planned and I just can't wait to dive in and get started. 

I have a little surprise for you all! 

Drum roll please........

I am starting an Etsy Shop selling Make-up Brush Rolls, Make-up bags and Make-up brush aprons!!!
If you don't know what Etsy is, it's an online place where you can sell and buy handmade items!

One of my hobbies other than makeup is sewing! I did some sewing a little bit when I was a teenager and hated it haha. But once I become a mother I suddenly had this desire to make and sew things for them! That's when I found out that I do indeed love to sew. 

I am going to the fabric store today to pick up some supplies and then I will get started! 

I will be letting you know my progress and when they are up and selling on Etsy!!! 

I'm SO SO excited! 

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...