Saturday, January 7, 2012

Product Review: Smashbox "Click, You're It" Eye Palette

What is it:
An eye palette with 15 eye shadows, 5 cream liners and 1 travel size eyelid primer.





Where to Buy:
Sephora
Smashbox
Amazon
Ebay

My Opinion: This palette includes 15 shadows, 3 are a matte finish and the rest are shimmery. I love the selection of colors. They go on smooth and pigmented with not a whole lot of fall out. There are plenty of colors that can work for either day time or night time. Of course I used the eyeshadow primer on my lids, which works great.

The cream liners are awesome! They glide on smoothly and it comes with 5 fun colors that could easily be used as a base under your shadow. I even liked the red box that it came in, classy and very holiday for sure. 

My only thing that I might not like about it is it seems like the pans are pretty thin with not a whole lot of product. I can't really tell unless I were to pop one of the pans out. Overall, that doesn't bother me that much and the colors are all great and are easy to blend and great to work with so that makes it worth it to me. I also love that they mixed in shadow and liner. 


Price: $48 (I got mine on sale for $38 at Sephora...not sure if that sale is still going on)

Would I buy again? Yes, I think so!

Swatches:



So, there ya go! My very first makeup product review!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...