Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sneak Peak: Hunger Games Nail Polish!

This post isn't about makeup but it does have something to do with beauty, nails and an amazzzzing book series /soon to be movie! 
I just read on Instyle.com about a sneak peak of China Glaze doing a Hunger Games nail polish collection!! 


Anyone obsessed with Hunger Games like I am?! I about died when I saw this. I seriously can't wait for the movie and these nail polish colors look like so much fun!

I just want them all!

Dress me up and Foie Gras

Fast Track and Hook and Line

Stone Cold and Smoke and Ashes

Argo and Mahogany Magic

Harvest Moon and Riveting 

Electrify and Luxe and Lush 


Very pretty colors!! They will be available March 1st! 
Who else is so excited for Hunger Games to come out? Which book was your favorite?

Have a fantastic day!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...