Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Party Looks

It's time to start thinking about Christmas parties!! I'm so excited this year, it's coming up fast! What kind of makeup look will you wear this year at your parties you are attending?

I found some really pretty looks to share with you guys from different makeup brands that I love, they are gorgeous! I can't decide which one to do!

This one is from NARS. It's a little dramatic but I love the lips! 

Here are some of the makeup from the NARS holiday collection! I love these colors!
Check out the complete collection here




Here is Make Up Forever's take for the Holiday's. Love the gold smoky eye. They called it Wild and Chic and I would have to agree!


and here are the products from their Wild and Chic Holiday Collection!
This is the Wild and Chic Aqua Cream Shadows! 
You can buy these all at Sephora



Here is the Wild and Chic Aqua Eyes 



Next is Urban Decay. Very pretty in pink! 

Here is their Book of Shadow's vol IV


and of course their new Naked Palette #2!


Stardust Sparkling Lipgloss to get those pretty pink lips



And last look is from Smashbox! This look is called Sugar Plum Pretty! I love this one



This look actually comes from the eye WISH palette from last years holiday collection and I'm not sure if you can still get that palette. 
This year's palette is called Click you're it and has similar colors that you could use to get a similar look.




Hope this helps a little bit with your Holiday party looks!!! Hope everyone has a fun time!!!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...