Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mad Men shoot!

My husbands wonderfully talented cousin Bree was here visiting and wanted to do a photoshoot for her Etsy shop, you can find it here! Isn't it SO adorable, I love everything she does! She's so talented!

The theme was a 1950's/ 1960's back to school/ secretary photoshoot (think mad men), for her fall line of fascinators! I loved all of the rich fall colors she chose.

For the makeup I went with a brown smoky look for Sam (with short hair), for Ashley (with red hair) I did more of a smoky brown and green look and for mine I had done red and mustard yellow (I wasn't planning on modeling originally but the colors I was wearing actually worked out with the shoot because of the fall colors!) 

Here's a sneak peak of all of us modeling the fascinators!!




We all had such a fun time!!! I can't wait to see more of the pictures =) 
Aren't those fascinators SO adorable!?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...