Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold outside!

I don't know about where you live but where I live it has already started to snow! Can you believe it?! It's beautiful but I'm not sure I'm ready yet for the snow. As soon as things start to get colder my skin starts to get dry and itchy. In this post we are going to discuss some good moisturizers to use for you face in this cold, wintery weather! What kind of moisturizers are your favorites?

My all time favorite moisturizer that works good for all skin types and also has sunscreen in it is the 


I love the way this smells! So yummy! If you have problems with oily skin throughout the day this would be the right moisturizer to use. 

Also by Mychelle I really like the Pumpkin Renew Cream, great for all skin types

Another brand that I am in love with is AnnaMarie Borlind
For combination skin type try their Skin Light Combination Moisturizer
or if you have sensitive skin try their ZZ Sensitive Moisturizer
and those of you who have dry skin try their Rose Dew Cream



Hope everyone is having a great November so far! Getting super excited for Thanksgiving this year. Now go get some new moisturizer so you can all have pretty, fresh, smooth faces for this beautiful time of year!! Cause, who wants an itchy dry face?! Not this girl!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...