Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yummy Fall Homemade Facial Mask

Fall is in the air and I absolutely LOOOOVVVVEE it! I wish it could stay like this all year round. I have been super busy doing all sorts of fall stuff with my kids. We made pumpkin spice pancakes for breakfast and went for a walk to look at different colors of leaves, I think I am probably having more fun though! I just LOVE everything about fall, apples, pumpkin patches, leaves changing colors and all the yummy recipes you can make with cinnamon and nutmeg. 
So, I follow this site called the Krazycouponlady, have you ever heard of it? Such an awesome site that helps you find the best deals on stuff and teaches you how to become a crazy coupon lady! =) Anyways, today I was reading on there and the latest post was about how to make a facial mask from ingredients that you already have at home! So since I like to save money on beauty stuff I thought I could share this with you guys! You can go here to see her post. 

Here's a picture of me with the homemade mask on!

All it is, is 3 simple ingredients!

(I cut the recipe in half of what she said to do)

1 tbsp Honey
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg

Mix them all together to create a yummy smelling paste and slather that on all over your face!
Seriously, smelt like fall on my face! hahaha

I left mine on for about 20 minutes...She say's to leave it on for 30 minutes but mine started to burn alittle bit but that's just because my skin is sensitive. So if you have to leave it on for 10-15 min that's fine too, do whatever feels right for your skin! 

After I washed this baby off oh man let me just tell you how soft my skin was! My husband came home for lunch while I was wearing the mask, he was like "what the heck?!" haha. So after I washed it off I made him feel how soft my face was cause dang, seriously SO flipping soft! He agreed, it was pretty soft! haha =)

So there ya go! Go try it! I promise you will LOVE it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...