Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween is just around the corner!

With Halloween coming soon, I thought I would spend sometime doing fun makeup tutorials that you can use for halloween costume ideas!

I'm thinking about posting an owl look. One of my close friends emailed me yesterday and asked if I could help out with an owl look for her halloween costume! .... Which halloween look would you like to see?!

Any other suggestions are welcomed! Let me know and I will get to work and have some fun tutorials for you guys! =)

Yay! So, Let's get started!




Makeup I used:

EYES
Gluestick (to erase eyebrows)
Cream White Base (I just used a face paint in white)
Matte White Eyeshadow
Cork by MAC (matte brown eyeshadow)
FireFly by Bare Escentuals (Medium shimmery reddish brown)
Backstage by Jemma Kidd (shimmery dark charcoal grey)
Matte Light Blue Eyeshadow
Wet n Wild Eyeliners in Charcoal, Taupe, Dark Blue, Sky Blue and Black Brown
Black Liquid Eyeliner
False Lashes (I used Red Cherry #1 on top and ardells #21 on the bottom)
Rhinestones (bought at local craft store)
Feathers (also bought at local craft store)

LIPS
Lip liner- I actually used a white eyeliner by wet n wild and then dabbed yellow and orange eyeshadows on the lips then I went over them with a clear gloss


On a side note, warning when you watch this video...its my very first video and I think I might need some practice! hahaha sooooo if you don't mind my kids in the background and me trying to tape myself doing makeup at the same time then watch on! I will definitely go take some lessons right now on how to do better videos!! oops hahahahah...
so, here we go!

TUTORIAL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...