Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome!!

I wanted to start this blog to help others learn how to do everyday makeup and feel better about themselves inside and out. My hope is for you to read my blog and feel inspired and excited to do your own makeup and feel more beautiful! 
I recently posted about skincare on my other mommy blog, but realized that I need to be doing a makeup blog...I am reposting this on this blog now! (Sorry if you've already read it) 

I just recently bought a new facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer and wanted to share with you guys what it is...because I absolutely am in LOVE with these.
Seriously, if you are looking for good products for your skin care the Kiehls brand is AMAZINNNNG!


 The number one important step to achieving a flawless face is having a good skin care routines Skincare is essential for skin to look and feel its best. That is the very first step. Washing your face and moisturizing..Moisturizer gives your skin a fresh look and creates the perfect base for your makeup. If you want the makeup on your face to look good you have to start your canvas out fresh and clean.

So what I bought is The Ultra Facial Moisturizer Starter Kit $29.50

I though to get the kit to just test it out to see if I like it. I do like it, ALOT!

Some other cleansers and moisturizers that I have used in the past that I love are Mychelle Products
I love this one...the Fruit Enzyme Cleanser

Oohh and here's a Honeydew Cleanser, yummy!

Another brand that I love is AnnaMarie Borlind


This ZZ Sensitive day cream is amazing!


Anyways, Just wanted to share that with you.I love when my face/skin feels its best and  looking good isn't bad either, am I right? It makes me feel better about myself when my skin starts out right and having good skincare products helps me with that. 
Hope this helps!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...